Manage your infrastructure with CATS CenterPoint
Take control of the infrastructure that is most valuable to your organization. CATS CenterPoint gives you the power to monitor, measure and manage real-time data from the field – and synchronize this critical data between the CATS application database and your other back-office enterprise systems.
As its name implies, CATS CenterPoint is at the heart of the CATS Enterprise Asset Management software.
CATS CenterPoint provides an easy-to-use, yet secure browser-based interface which can be accessed by virtually any hardware platform and operating system.
This interface gives you access to its data management, system administration, reporting, mobile device communications features, as well as tools for managing integration and data exchange with other back-office systems.
CATS CenterPoint provides the following functionality:
- View, edit and report data as well as configure, monitor, and control the flow of transactional data between the CATS application database and your other enterprise systems.
- Search, view, manage (import and export) asset and part record data and attributes using custom, XML-based data forms using the CATS Data Forms API.
- Manage attributes such as Locations, Purchasing, Returns and Transactions in a common workflow.
- Create reports in multiple formats, using the familiar, built-in Crystal Reports XI module. (No additional Crystal Reports seats are required.)
- Reports can include a wide range of administrative information, including metrics, compliance, change management and trending values.
- A built-in Query Builder allows you to customize reports in order to meet your specific business requirements.
- Fulcrum Professional Services can help you create customized reports or build them to your specifications.