Track and manage your equipment and site data in real-time.
Use CATS Mobility on a handheld mobile computing device to capture and view equipment and site data in real-time. CATS Mobility uses customizable scan routines to perform warehouse, asset and inventory management and other infrastructure management tasks.
CATS Mobility is used to collect asset and part transactions in the field for updating the CATS database. Field personnel use CATS Mobility’s built-in bar-code scanner to scan asset tags into the system for parts and equipment that cannot be queried automatically over the network using CATS Discover. The collected information is used across the other CATS modules and is shared with other enterprise back-office applications.
CATS Mobility supports leading mobile computing platforms and communication protocols. It operates over both local and wide-area wireless networks for real-time functionality as well as in Batch Mode when network connectivity is not available.
CATS Mobility is configured with multiple customized, process-specific Mobility Routines for performing warehouse, asset and inventory management, as well as other enterprise tasks.
- Mobility Routines drive the collection of data in the field, warehouse or other locations.
- Numerous templates are available for creating customized Mobility Routines to streamline your workflow.
- As data transactions are collected, records are added to the CATS transaction tables and then used to update the primary CATS tables.
- Inventory can be validated and looked up through CATS Mobility.
- CATS Mobility is device independent.
- New versions of CATS Mobility are received “over the air” using the built-in update functionality.