Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- If you contact us through our Site we collect personal information. This includes your name, company and contact information along with any other additional information you provide to us.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
What Cookies We Use and Why
These cookies record some of your activity on the Site as well as information about your device, such as what browser you are running and what pages you access. This information helps us and our third-party service providers diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Conduct benchmarking: provide us information about our website, the amount of traffic and to make improvements to our website
- Answer your questions
- Provide you with technical support
- Communicate with you about the Site, services or products
- Tailor marketing and advertising communications
- Post testimonials with your consent, we share your testimonials that may include your personal information such as your name, company and comments provided by you.
- Defend our rights and those of others to maintain our business and to comply with law we may share your personal information as further described below.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your information, as set forth below, with certain third parties, including our service providers that facilitate the provision of our Site, and as necessary to efficiently run our business and to comply with our legal and other obligations.
Service Providers: We share information with service providers (for payment processing, order fulfillment, analytics, email delivery, customer service, and IT service) that help us operate the website and administer the portal.
Corporate Family: We share information within our corporate family, in order to carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
Corporate structure: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
To Prevent Harm: We will share information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
Legal Purposes: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
Retention of Personal Information
Fulcrum will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed.
Fulcrum enables you to opt-out of marketing communication. Fulcrum may use third party lists to send communications about Fulcrum products and services. These lists are maintained by third parties. When we use such lists, the communication will include mechanisms to opt out of receiving Fulcrum marketing communication. Information provided to the third party by Fulcrum are used to facilitate our mailing and will not be utilized for their own purposes.
This Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share information from children.
How To Opt Out Of Cookies
Google Analytics: We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of our Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this Site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this Site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google.
See http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for information about how Google uses the information provided to Google Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using any of the methods set forth here or using the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on here.
Cookie Settings: If you would like to opt-out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. However, please note certain features may not work if you delete or disable cookies. You can find out more information about cookies at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Do Not Track.
Security of Your Personal Information
Fulcrum uses physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk and Fulcrum is not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Attn: Security & Privacy
110 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101 USA